136 Heber Ave, Suite 304
Park City, Utah 94060
3. A Note About Children. We do not intentionally gather Personal Data from visitors who are under the age of 13. If a child under 13 submits Personal Data to RET Ventures and we learn that the Personal Data is the information of a child under 13, we will attempt to delete the information as soon as possible. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with information without their consent, he or she should contact us using the details in Section 1 above. We will delete such information from our files as soon as reasonably possible.
5. Purposes of Processing.
What is Personal Data?
We collect information about you in a range of forms, including Personal Data. As used in this Policy, “Personal Data” includes any information which, either alone or in combination with other information we hold about you, identifies you as an individual, including, for example, your name, postal address, email address and telephone number.
Why do we need your Personal Data?
We will only process your Personal Data in accordance with applicable data protection and privacy laws. We need certain Personal Data in order to provide you with access to the Site and Services. If you created a profile/registered with us, you will have been asked to check a tick box indicating your agreement to provide this data in order to access our Services and/or view our content. This consent provides us with the legal basis we require under applicable law to process your Personal Data. You maintain the right to withdraw such consent at any time. If you do not agree to our use of your Personal Data in line with this policy, please do not use our Site or Services.
Sensitive Personal Data
Subject to the following paragraph, we ask that you not send us, and you not disclose, any Sensitive Personal Data (e.g., social security numbers, information related to racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religion or other beliefs, health, biometrics or genetic characteristics, criminal background or trade union membership) on or through the [Site/Services] or otherwise to us.
If you send or disclose any Sensitive Personal Data to us when you submit user generated content to [our
Site/Services], you consent to our processing and use of such Sensitive Personal Data in accordance with
must not submit such user generated content to Site or Services.
6. Types of Data We Collect. We collect Personal Data and Anonymous Data, as described below. When we use the term “Anonymous Data,” we are referring to data and information that does not permit you to be identified or identifiable, either alone or when combined with any other information available to a third party. We may create Anonymous Data from the Personal Data that we receive about you and other individuals whose Personal Data we collect. Anonymous Data might include analytics information and information collected by us using cookies (“Cookies”). We make Personal Data into Anonymous Data by excluding information (such as your name) that makes the data personally identifiable to you. We use this Anonymous Data to analyze usage patterns in order to make improvements to our Site or Services.
(a) Information You Provide to Us.
- We may collect Personal Data from you, such as your first and last name, professional title, company name, e-mail address, and password when you create an account to log in to our network (“Account”).
- Our Site lets you store preferences like how your content is displayed, your location, safe search settings, and favorite widgets. We may associate these choices with your browser, and you can edit these preferences at any time.
- If you provide us feedback or contact us via email, we will collect your name and email address, as well as any other content included in the email, in order to send you a reply.
- We also collect other types of Personal Data that you provide to us voluntarily, such as your operating system and version, product registration number, and other requested information if you contact us via email regarding support for the Services.
- We may also collect other forms of Personal Data, such as at other points in our Site that state that Personal Data is being collected.
(b) Information Collected via Technology.
- Information Collected by Our Servers. To make our Site and Services more useful to you, our servers (which may be hosted by a third party service provider) collect information from you, including your browser type, operating system, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address (a number that is automatically assigned to your computer when you use the Internet, which may vary from session to session), domain name, and/or a date/time stamp for your visit.
- How We Respond to Do Not Track Signals. We do not currently respond to “do not track”
signals or other mechanisms that might enable consumers to opt out of tracking on our Site.
7. Cookies and Other Technologies
We may collect information using cookies. Cookies are small data files stored on the hard drive of your computer or mobile device by a website. We may use both session Cookies (which expire once you close your web browser) and persistent Cookies (which stay on your computer or mobile device until you delete them) to provide you with a more personal and interactive experience on [our Site/Services].
We use two broad categories of Cookies: (1) first party Cookies, served directly by us to your computer or mobile device, which are used only by us to recognize your computer or mobile device when it revisits [our Site/Services]; and (2) third party Cookies, which are served by service providers on [our Site/Services], and can be used by such service providers to recognize your computer or mobile device when it visits other websites.
Our Site and Services use the following types of Cookies for the purposes set out below:
|Type of Cookies||Purpose|
|Essential Cookies||These Cookies are essential to provide you with services available through our Site and to enable you to use some of its features. Without these Cookies, the services that you have asked for cannot be provided, and we only use these Cookies to provide you with those services. We do not use essential Cookies to collect information about you for marketing purposes or to track your Internet activity on other websites.|
|Functionality Cookies||These Cookies allow our Site to remember choices you make when you use our Site. The purpose of these Cookies is to provide you with a more personal experience and to avoid you having to re-enter your preferences every time you visit our Site and Services, We do not use functionality Cookies to target you with advertisements on other websites. You can block these Cookies using your browser settings, but this may mean that we cannot offer you certain services and may prevent us from remembering that you have chosen not to receive a certain service.|
|Analytics and Performance Cookies||These Cookies are used to collect information about traffic to our Site and how users use our Site. The information gathered does not identify any individual visitor. The information is aggregated and anonymous. It includes the number of visitors to our Site and/or Services, the websites that referred them to Site and/or Services, the pages they visited on our Site/Services, what time of day they visited our Site and/or Services, whether they have visited our Site and/or Services before, and other similar information.|
8. Use of Your Personal Data
(a) General Use. In general, Personal Data you submit to us is used either to respond to requests that you make or to aid us in serving you better. We use your Personal Data in various ways, including as follows:
- facilitate the creation of and secure your Account on our network;
- provide improved administration of our Site and Services;
- provide the Services you request;
- improve the quality of experience when you interact with our Site and Services;
- send you administrative email notifications, such as security or support and
- respond to your inquiries; and
- send newsletters, surveys, offers, and other promotional materials related to our Services and for other marketing purposes of RET Ventures.
(b) Creation of Anonymous Data. We may create Anonymous Data records from Personal Data by excluding information (such as your name) that makes the data personally identifiable to you. We use this Anonymous Data for various purpose, including to analyze request and usage patterns so that we may enhance the content of our Services and improve Site navigation. We reserve the right to use Anonymous Data and aggregated and other de-identified information for any purpose and disclose Anonymous Data to third parties in our sole discretion.
(a) Third Party Service Providers. We may share your Personal Data with third party service providers to: provide you with the Services that we offer you through our Site; to conduct quality assurance testing; to facilitate creation of accounts; to provide technical support; and/or to provide other services to the RET Ventures. These third party service providers are required not to use your Personal Data other than to provide the services requested by RET Ventures.
11. Your Choices Regarding Your Information. You have several choices regarding use of information on our Services:
(b) Cookies. If you decide at any time that you no longer wish to accept Cookies from our Services for any of the purposes described above, then you can instruct your browser, by changing its settings, to stop accepting Cookies or to prompt you before accepting a Cookie from the websites you visit. Consult your browser’s technical information. If you do not accept Cookies, however, you may not be able to use all portions of the Services or all functionality of the Services. If you have any questions about how to disable or modify Cookies, please let us know at the contact information provided in Section 1 above.
(c) Changing or Deleting Your Personal Data. You may change any of your Personal Data in your Account by editing your profile within your Account or by sending an email to us at the email address set forth in Section 1 above. You may request deletion of your Personal Data by us, and we will use commercially reasonable efforts to honor your request, but please note that we may be required to keep such information and not delete it (or to keep this information for a certain time, in which case we will comply with your deletion request only after we have fulfilled such requirements). When we delete any
information, it will be deleted from the active database, but may remain in our archives. We may also retain your information for fraud or similar purposes.