Welcome to the https://www.ret.vc/ website (the “Site”), which is owned and operated by RETV Management LLC (“RET Ventures”,
1. ACCOUNT. In order to gain access to certain features or functionality of the Site, you may be required to set up an “Account”
2. CONTENT. You acknowledge that all information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages, tags and/or other materials accessible through the Site, whether publicly posted or privately transmitted (“Content”), are the sole responsibility of the party from whom such Content originated. This means that you, and not RET Ventures, are entirely
responsible for all Content that you upload, post, or otherwise make available (“Make Available”) through the Site, including any business plan that you submit to us (“Your Content”), and other users of the Site, and not RET Ventures, are similarly
responsible for all Content they Make Available through the Site (“User Content”). By submitting Your Content, whether publicly or privately through the Site, you grant RET Ventures a fully paid, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, royalty-free, non-exclusive and fully sublicensable right (including any moral rights) and license to use, license, distribute, reproduce, modify, adapt, publicly perform, publicly display, derive revenue or other remuneration from, and communicate to the public (subject to any confidentiality obligations we may have pursuant to a separate agreement with you or any Content expressly labeled as “CONFIDENTIAL” by you), Your Content (in whole or in part) and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media or technology now known or later developed, for the full term of any worldwide intellectual property right, including moral rights, that may exist in Your Content. You also warrant that the holder of any worldwide intellectual property
right, including moral rights, in Your Content, has completely and effectively waived all such rights and validly and irrevocably granted to you the right to grant the license stated above. You agree that you, not RET Ventures, are responsible for all of Your Content that you Make Available on or in the Site, whether publicly posted or privately transmitted.
3. TECHNOLOGY. You understand and acknowledge that the software, code, proprietary methods and systems used to provide the Site (“Our Technology”) are: (a) copyrighted by us and/or our licensors under United States and international copyright laws; (b) subject to other intellectual property and proprietary rights and laws; and (c) owned by us or our licensors. Our Technology may
4. MODIFICATION AND TERMINATION. You agree that we, in our sole discretion, may immediately suspend or terminate your access to the Site or any part of the RET Ventures Content at any time, for any reason, in our sole discretion. We also reserve the right, at any time, to modify the RET Ventures Content or to modify, suspend, or discontinue the Site, or any part thereof, with or
without notice. You agree that we will not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification of the RET Ventures Content or modification, suspension, or discontinuance of the Site.
5. FEEDBACK. We will treat any feedback or suggestions you provide to us as non-confidential and non-proprietary. In the absence of a written agreement with us to the contrary, you agree that you will not submit to us any information or ideas that you consider to be confidential or proprietary.
6. THIRD PARTY LINKS. The Site may contain links to other web sites operated by third parties. Such third party web sites are not under our control, and we are not responsible for the content of any third party web site or any link contained in a third party web site. We provide these links only as a convenience and do not review, approve, monitor, endorse, warrant, or make any representations with respect to third party web sites.
7. WARRANTY DISCLAIMER. WE ARE PROVIDING THE SITE AND THE SITE CONTENT ON AN “AS IS” BASIS FOR USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS IMPLIED, OR STATUTORY,
INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY
RIGHTS, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ACCURACY, QUIET ENJOYMENT, NON-
INTERFERENCE, AND SYSTEM INTEGRATION. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR ANY
RELATED SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, ERROR-FREE OR VIRUS FREE. WE DO NOT WARRANT THE
ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE SITE CONTENT. INFORMATION AT THE SITE MAY NOT BE CURRENT
AT THE MOMENT YOU VISIT THE SITE AND MAY CONTAIN ERRORS.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. IN NO EVENT SHALL WE BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SITE OR THE
SITE CONTENT, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY DAMAGES RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, DATA,
OR PROFITS, WHETHER OR NOT WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, ON ANY
THE SITE, OR THE SITE CONTENT, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, OR OTHERWISE, SHALL NOT EXCEED FIVE
9. INDEMNIFICATION. YOU AGREE TO INDEMNIFY, HOLD HARMLESS AND, AT OUR OPTION, DEFEND US
(INCLUDING OUR AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, LICENSORS, SUPPLIERS AND
ANY THIRD-PARTY INFORMATION PROVIDERS) FROM AND AGAINST ALL DAMAGES, LIABILITIES, AND
EXPENSES, INCLUDING REASONABLE ATTORNEYS’ FEES, RESULTING FROM YOUR CONTENT (INCLUDING
ANY ALLEGATION THAT YOUR CONTENT INFRINGES A THIRD PARTY’S INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS)
to the matters described above.
12. COMMUNICATIONS. The communications between you and us relating to the Site use electronic means. For contractual purposes, you (a) consent to receive communications from us in an electronic form, whether via email or posting on the Site or other reasonable means; and (b) agree that all terms and conditions, agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that we
provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications would satisfy if it were in a writing. If you have any questions about the foregoing, please contact us using the form on the contact page.